VOLUNTEER & JOB OPPORTUNITIES
Join PCs for People as a volunteer or apply for one our job openings.
Join our Team to Help Bridge the Digital Divide!
If you would like to become part of our community-focused culture, please search below for current job opportunities.
At PCs for People, we believe that our associates are the key to our company’s future. We are committed to developing a culture of diversity, equity, and inclusion; and fully leveraging our associates’ talents by promoting an environment where all associates can learn and grow, make an impact, and be rewarded for their contributions. Career opportunities are available in Minnesota, Maryland, Illinois, Colorado, Ohio, Georgia, Missouri, and fully remote. Jobs range from warehouse personnel, computer technicians, delivery drivers, customer service representatives, community impact managers, administrative staff, and many more.
- Community: We believe in the importance of building a sense of community with our customers, clients, volunteers, and employees.
- Team: Bridging the digital divide is a big effort where it takes a strong team to get the work done. At PCs for People, everyone's efforts matter.
- Progressive: Our continuous growth and innovation have allowed us to serve more broadly across the U.S and Puerto Rico.
- Inclusive: Everyone has a place on our team.
- Casual: Where we are most comfortable, we are able to bring our best selves forward. We value our casual culture.
- Pride: We are filled with pride with every family we are able to get digitally connected.
We strive to offer a comprehensive benefits package that helps you and your family maintain health and well‐being ‐ both physically and financially. Our health benefits include Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K Matching, Disability Insurance, Life Insurance, and Flexible PTO.
We like to work hard and have fun along the way. If you are intentional and thoughtful about your work and have the internal drive to succeed, we encourage you to search our current job openings and apply!
Volunteers have the opportunity to give back to the community while learning from their peers in a non-traditional setting. Many volunteers start with a basic understanding of technology but through group interactions, they are quickly able to expand their skill set in not only the technical field but also in communication and public service by interacting with a diverse client base. Fill out our Volunteer Interest Form and we will be in touch about available opportunities! For any questions, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Warehouse Projects: Computer disassembly, equipment testing, equipment cleaning, tech donation organizing, equipment intake
- Tech Refurbishing: Refurbish computers with Windows 10 or Linux OS
- Digital Literacy: Intake clients, assist in open lab, set up new computers with Windows 10
- Community Events: Assist at in-person computer and internet distribution events
- Special Projects: Tasks may vary from painting, addressing envelopes, filing, etc.