VOLUNTEER & JOB OPPORTUNITIES
Join PCs for People as a volunteer or apply for one our job openings.
Please check back for more openings!
To apply for any of these positions, please email a resume, cover letter and salary requirements to email@example.com
Volunteers are given a chance to give back to the community while learning from their peers in a nontraditional setting. Many volunteers start with a basic understanding of technology but through tutorials and group interactions are quickly able to expand their skill-set in not only the technical field but also in communication and public service by interacting with a diverse client base.
- Refurbish and repair computers - This is a great way to learn about computers. No prior experience is required; however, it would be helpful.
- PR and Marketing - If you have experience in these areas you could help us create better brand awareness.
- Organizing inventory - Can you identify the differences between a PCI and AGP video card? If you can, help us organize!
- CRM development - We are currently using our own home-brewed customer relationship management software, it could always be better.
- PBX Phone (Asterisk) development and integration - Do you have experience integrating Asterisk into back-end systems? If so, we would LOVE some help.
- Application development - We need help developing software that will run on computers being distributed by PCs for People.
- Donation drives - Got a strong back? We can always use help at collection events unloading equipment.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for any questions about volunteering.