Multi-Dwelling Unit Internet
PCs for People builds networks for multi-dwelling units (MDUs), like apartments and condos, to offer dedicated high-speed internet to every apartment for residents. By installing wireless access points throughout the building, residents gain access to low cost, high speed internet at home.
We offer start to finish support and customize each network to the user’s needs. Our services include:
- Consultation: Setup a free consultation to learn your needs and make sure our services are a great fit.
- Design: Our team of experts will design a custom solution that meets the owner and residents needs. We offer a variety of options from fiber-like speeds to every apartment all the way to community Wi-Fi.
- Project Management: We manage all aspects of the build from initial design through resident activation.
- Construction: Need a new dedicated fiber line to the property? Want new ethernet cables run to every unit? We’ve got you covered! We can even deploy small cell LTE to blanket your property and provide at-home LTE routers to your residents.
- Support: We offer ongoing support for management and residents including move-in, and move-out coordination, break-fix, tech support and more.
- Computers: We’ve got that too! Let us build a package that includes computers and internet as a bundle.
- Internet: Enjoy our high quality, high speed service at an affordable price with no data caps or strict Service Level Agreements.
- Service Area: Our teams travel to design, deploy and manage our networks anywhere in the US.
In addition to benefiting residents of the complex, our internet services provide important benefits to property owners. This highly sought after amenity has been shown to decrease vacancy rates and turnover by residents.
As an example, we are currently servicing Stoneridge Apartments in Austin, TX (256 unit low income housing) and Linwood Gardens in Kansas City, MO (32 unit domestic abuse shelter).
Multi-dwelling unit building owners/managers interested in bringing this service to their area should fill out the form below. A PCs for People team member will contact you for more details.